Aryan Solutions respects the privacy of our customers, applicants, and employees and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal information we collect from you. Aryan Solutions supports the local privacy law and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of this law.
The following information discloses our privacy principles in addition to our practices for gathering, storing, and using your personal data. We encourage you to review this information so that you may understand and consent to how we may collect, use, and share your personal information. Unless you provide sufficient personal information, we may be unable to assist you with your staffing or job search requirements.
What personal data is collected:
Aryan Solutions may collect your personal information from you, including (without limitation) your name, contact details, qualifications, work history, your right to work in a particular country, languages are spoken, professional memberships and accreditation’s, your work objectives and other information from your CV. If you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your nominated referees. All the personal data we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data:
Aryan Solutions holds, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs;
- To match your coded details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you provide your prior consent as a candidate, to send your personal data to clients in order to apply for jobs:
- To answer your inquiry;
- To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests, and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Aryan Solutions;
- We may also release personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities if they require us to do so; and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose not listed above.
Access (edit/update) of personal data:
Aryan Solutions takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects is accurate, up to date and complete.
In circumstances where your personal information has changed please contact our Data Protection Officer, they will endeavor to update and correct the information in accordance with applicable privacy law.
Aryan Solutions may also contact you from time to time to check the information is still correct.
Aryan Solutions takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, unauthorized access, and misuse. The use of locks and security systems assist Aryan Solutions in protecting your personal information. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, or electronically on Aryan Solutions’ software or systems. When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
Changes to this Policy:
Contacting Aryan Solutions' Data Protection Officer:
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at Aryan Solutions if you have a request relating to any of the following:
- if you would like to access, or correct, your personal information held by Aryan Solutions;
- if you would like your personal information removed from the Aryan Solutions database;
- if you would like to opt-out from receiving direct marketing e-mails;
- or any general queries relating to this Policy.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email: email@example.com